Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Natural House 'Moppy' Review

Natural House Moppy


Moppy Probiotic Cleaning packet is a concentrated, professional strength, all-natural floor cleaner. Powerful, plant derived scrubbing agents cut through dirt and lift grime from the floor. Moppy's probiotics remain on the surface to help maintain a germ-free and odor-free household. Moppy is a safe to use of multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces. 

Thanks to Natural House I got the chance to try out their Moppy Floor Cleaner & Scrubber! I have to admit I was skeptical of a little packet doing the job on my floors, but I was wrong. As you can see they come in a little round pod much like tidepods, but for your floor. I put one in my mop bucket and it started foaming up which is normal. You soak your mop in the solution and then clean your flooring. We have animals we take care of so you can understand how we don't want to use harsh chemicals on our floors to get them clean, but at the same time we want our floors to be free of germs and clean! So we gave this a try and what I thought was awesome about these little pods is that they sort of work as a cleaning agent towards your mop so you don't have to kill your back trying to clean your mop as the packets do the job for you. I'm not saying you'll never have to clean your mop again, but you won't be having to clean it every day or every mop. We had a lot of surface stains on our floor from my husband's boots tracking in grease where he works as a mechanic you can understand how messy that can be! It lifted up the grease no problem! So, I'm really surprised by these. I hope they bring them out in stores close to where I live.


You can check out their products at http://www.naturalhouse.com/


This product was sent to me on behalf of Natural House to review. 


2 comments:

  1. These sound awesome! Especially since they pick up grease my dad is a mechanic too so these would work great at my parents house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my husbands a messy fellow. I do hope they bring this line out at walmart.. I'm allergic to bleach and it's hard for me to find natural stuff.

    ReplyDelete